Open Game keeps kicking me from multiplayer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Dancerv55

Recruit
...This is very frustrating what is going on is this....I bought the game Warband a truly great and classic game on my Laptop and played for a year on it. I have recently acquired a new desktop computer. So I then went to my laptop and uninstalled Warband and then deleted Steam off my laptop device as this is now not going to be used for games. I then went on my desktop and downloaded MB Warband okay everything good so far, Also I'm on my same steam account. Now when I start it it tells me this product needs several Keys whatever the normal stuff okay I copied the keys to clipboard and started the game. The game has never asked me to reenter the CD keys and when i play multiplayer I'm kicked at first it said somone else is using my name so i changed my name. now i keep getting disconnected from the server Im sure its cause of the cd keys. I've seen many posts about this issue and I've tried to push r and did the regedit thing. I found some warband CD keys in one of the files in there and deleted them. It has not fixed my problem. Its very frustrating that I must be dealing with this problem How can I make it to where My laptop is not authorized anymore and I can authorize my Desktop to run the game??? so that i stop getting kicked this is very complicated and honestly if i cant fix it ill want a refund i mean seriously it shouldint be this hard Its my same steam account how does warband not know its the same guy and let him play its outrageous and annoying. Thanks in advance for any help.

Well I deleted a STEAM.LMK or whatever it spelled something like that from OneDrive sync errors and I was actually not kicked from Napoleon so maybe its fixed now I need to wait for miniseige tomorow to confirm. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom