Game keeps freezing

Users who are viewing this thread

furti009

Recruit
I really liked playing in multiplayer but after the new patch 1.142 my game keeps freezing. When I Alt+Tab the game unfreezes but then after like 1 min freezes again. ITS REALLY ANNOYING. PLEASE HELP THIS HAPPENED AFTER THE PATCH.

You're able to play multiplayer with the new patch?  I can't even find any servers that are using the latest update.  Multiplayer worked fine yesterday.

I made a mistake. With 1.142 i cant join any server but with 1.141 the freezing thing began!!!!  PLEASE HELP! this happens even in custom battles

thats a lot :grin: try maybe downloading the latest graphic drivers

Turn on "Load Textures on Demand" in the options menu before starting the game. When I turned mine off not too long ago, I started getting the lockups you're talking about, which would be briefly fixed by alt tabbing. After turning Load Textures on Demand back on, the freezing stopped.

Wheem said:
Turn on "Load Textures on Demand" in the options menu before starting the game. When I turned mine off not too long ago, I started getting the lockups you're talking about, which would be briefly fixed by alt tabbing. After turning Load Textures on Demand back on, the freezing stopped.

another way  :smile:

That happened to me in the previous version too (1.41), especially when engaging in direct melee. I definitely get the attacker at the right time and the freezing messes the whole thing up. I mean I have a bit old but a fairly good system. It is enough to handle all games in the MB series quite well. On the other hand, I keep occasionally getting the "WFAS has stopped working" error too. I guess it has all gotta do with some system component.

Back
Top Bottom