Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-11-05_10.06.25_6c72411041fc8e288453b456ae2ac452

Smagi

Recruit
Summary:First time its crashed I had BetterExceptionWindow mod,It showed that sandbox module crahsed.Then I disable all mods and got same.Then I did clean reinstal and still geting error.Then i tryed to run beta vesion 1,6,5 and still got the same error.Crash happening mostly when I go to inventory and push next companion inventory.
How to Reproduce:Crash happening mostly when I go to inventory and push next companion inventory
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version:496.49
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
RAM:24.00
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

2021-11-05_10.06.25_6c72411041fc8e288453b456ae2ac452

Last edited:
Hello, have you started a new campaign after the clean install or continued with the existing one? If not, can you please start a new campaign after making sure that the mod files are manually removed? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

No,I was using my old save file.Now i started new compain and imported that char to it.With moods.So far I getting no errors

Hey, please keep in mind that once the mods are implemented to your save game there is no return if they cause harm. To be able to see if the problems are caused by the mods, you should always start a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game. Hope the issues wont show up this time. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom