Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-03-30_06.32.12_f8078485ae8ba7385c0d417a08ade0b0
Can somebody help me with this? 2021-05-18_15.32.48_bce184467c5a3449a3c5c55a5c9b5919 I have tried everything from clean install to clean uninstall and over again...funny stuff but I was able to launch game few months ago (even I had saving issues) and now cant even pass loading screen. Game says missing Bannerlordconfig.txt and other 3 in that folder but I have them so I dont see point why game cant find way to them...
tips like try this install this are useless becuase I installed vc_redist and other stuff Updated my windows,shut down my windows deffender but error still occurs...11 things in total are "missing" but if I run verify on steam everything is ok...kinda desperate

Can somebody help me with this? 2021-05-18_15.32.48_bce184467c5a3449a3c5c55a5c9b5919 I have tried everything from clean install to clean uninstall and over again...funny stuff but I was able to launch game few months ago (even I had saving issues) and now cant even pass loading screen. Game says missing Bannerlordconfig.txt and other 3 in that folder but I have them so I dont see point why game cant find way to them...
tips like try this install this are useless becuase I installed vc_redist and other stuff Updated my windows,shut down my windows deffender but error still occurs...11 things in total are "missing" but if I run verify on steam everything is ok...kinda desperate
Did you try deleting everything in C:\Users\USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord besides the "Game Saves" folder?

Did you try deleting everything in C:\Users\USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord besides the "Game Saves" folder?
Yes..twice...I searched for everysingle folder with bannerlorn name,tag etc. Even in regedit so I'm confused what's wrong with it I installed everysingle recommended files shown in different post ..still nothing

Back
Top Bottom