Need More Info Game keeps crashes even without mods

Users who are viewing this thread

The game keeps crashes when I double-click twice on the campaign map or zoom out/in the map or just leaving the settlement. And it happens almost every 15-20 minutes.

I removed all my mods, uninstalled the game, deleted all files -from steam folder and documents- left behind after uninstall, reinstall the game and integrate files by steam for being sure and after all, I start a new campaign. After a while game keeps crashing.

If anyone had the same problem or knows what is the problem or how to fix it, please share the secret.

I check forums and couldn't find anything relevant. Maybe my mistake.

The game keeps crashes when I double-click twice on the campaign map or zoom out/in the map or just leaving the settlement. And it happens almost every 15-20 minutes.

I removed all my mods, uninstalled the game, deleted all files -from steam folder and documents- left behind after uninstall, reinstall the game and integrate files by steam for being sure and after all, I start a new campaign. After a while game keeps crashing.

If anyone had the same problem or knows what is the problem or how to fix it, please share the secret.

I check forums and couldn't find anything relevant. Maybe my mistake.
What is your default FPS at in your settings in bannerlord? If it’s at the default 200 bring it down to 60

It's 200 and I changed it as you said to 60. First, it seems to work but when I tried to zoom in to town on the campaign map, it crashed again. I really don't get it.
I'm not sure your computer specs but turning off shadows can be a big help to performance and obviously turning down graphic settings can help a ton too.

I'm not sure your computer specs but turning off shadows can be a big help to performance and obviously turning down graphic settings can help a ton too.
Not as good as your computer specs but I lower graphic settings to the lowest which is really for my pc as well. It's been happening for a week now. I didn't change anything before the game started to crash except downloading the game's updates. But even no mod it crashes.

Not as good as your computer specs but I lower graphic settings to the lowest which is really for my pc as well. It's been happening for a week now. I didn't change anything before the game started to crash except downloading the game's updates. But even no mod it crashes.
It’s prob worth making a report in the technical section if those things don’t help. Provide them with as much info as you can; your specs, a upload of your save, and screenshots or videos if you want

Back
Top Bottom