Resolved game keep crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Ah my bad, I didn't see that little sneaky "mp" hiding there in the OP! :dead:

But still, @Blayde did you change or edit any of the game files previously?
nope i didn't edit or have any mods and yes it was main branch , only thing that happen before that day was i crashed after a skirmish was won , then next day i tried to open multiplayer its started crashing non stop and what happen next is in dis thread

so i have both folders the one that worked aka the old folder (documents) :

the one that was making me crash :

soz i didn't report in taleworlds mp bug side of forum

Well, that is really strange. The only differences I see are the config files (as well as, save games and the launcher news images which shouldn't matter), but as you said, you already tried deleting those first.

soz i didn't report in taleworlds mp bug side of forum

I will move it over there for the support team to take a look at.

Well, that is really strange. The only differences I see are the config files (as well as, save games and the launcher news images which shouldn't matter), but as you said, you already tried deleting those first.

so i tested it again to make sure i used the old data backup and entered game tried team deathmatch and it worked just fine quit then deleted the data document folder and extracted the one that crashes and i opened bannerlord twice and it crashed both times. hopefully u find out what it is and prevent for other players mi lord.

also i think this is maybe 100% unrelated but i thought i ll mention it maybe its the cause i am not sure since i do'nt know if characters are saved in documents , so to skip character customization in single player i went to my multiplayer and copied the character there and went back to single player and pasted it doe i doubt its the cause of the problem cause i played multiplayer after wards couples times with no problem. just thoguht i d mention just incase it helps

Back
Top Bottom