Game is unstable and constantly crashes - Help please

Users who are viewing this thread

Please forgive me if there is a pinned post or help article that addresses this, but I haven't been able to play more than five minutes at a time without the game crashing. Does anyone know what settings would provide a stable gameplay? I have the specs to run this game at max, but I'm running at mid/high settings and it just keeps crashing. Everything crashes the game, from being in fights, to walking around locations, to just talking to people in the world. Don't get me wrong and think that I'm complaining, I'm excited that this is finally out, I just want to be able to play without crash crash crash.

Im having the same issue, ive tried re installing the game, load a new game, crash, old game, it crashes. help!

Drop your settings to low and let us know if this reduces crash rate. You can leave some settings tuned up, but to start drop to low and see if that helps.

When i look at your specs it seems that the CPU could be the problem. If you compare the CPU on cpubenchmark.net the AMD 5800K has a significant worse performance than the 2 min specs CPU‘s for Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom