Game is patching on Steam...but no patch notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

BjornP

Recruit
I got a 1,021.38 KB update for Bannerlord in my queue. I haven't installed a single mod, so it's not that. Some sort of communication would be nice. Are you fixing or adding things, if so what?

I got a 1,021.38 KB update for Bannerlord in my queue. I haven't installed a single mod, so it's not that. Some sort of communication would be nice. Are you fixing or adding things, if so what?
Oh, my patch showed 1.2 GB...

no clue bunch of other people on steam are saying the same thing so far i have had 1.2gb download, 1.7gb and the 1,021.38 KB update what is going on TW someone wrote this too "After the update, Webroot gives me a warning whenever I try to launch the game. Weird."

Windows crashed just as the Steam download completed...Never ever had that happen when downloading anything on Steam. :-S

Yeah, I was accused of snarkeyness last time I asked Wtf is it your day off? You can't you be bothered to post a patch note. Then they said something like they can only post noted when they're given notes to post and they don't post patch notes if they're not sure if they fixed what they were fixing.

Yeah, I was accused of snarkeyness last time I asked Wtf is it your day off? You can't you be bothered to post a patch note. Then they said something like they can only post noted when they're given notes to post and they don't post patch notes if they're not sure if they fixed what they were fixing.
Yeah it still makes me smile. Good to see that nothing has changed 😏

Back
Top Bottom