Need More Info Game is crashing when Saving

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0.3729
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Almost everytime i save it crashes. Sometimes i can save two or three times but then it will crash on the fourth attempt or i get the message Save Failed but that is more random. The game is producing a save file. most of the time i dont get the TW crash prompt where im asked to submit a ticket. I have tried everything i found on the subject. with mods and no mods. game and save file on two drives or one. with and without Bitdefender installed. with and without exception in windows defender. clean install hasnt helped. checking integrity on Steam didnt work.
How to Reproduce: saving the game regardless of what i was doing before
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 5700 XT
GPU Driver Version: 22.10.3
CPU: 3700 X
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: X570 Aorus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, are your experiencing this issue on the same campaign that you have modded earlier? If you have not already, can you please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files?

I already did, i deleted all the files i could find from Bannerlord yesterday and reinstalled the game. Still with the same result. right now i can play and save a couple of times and then it either crashes at the next save or it gives me the alert couldn't save game and if i try to save after that it crashes.

Back
Top Bottom