SP - General Game has bored me to death

Users who are viewing this thread

To be fair, 200 hours in the month since release is more than I've spent working a full time job since then. I'm not surprised you're burned out.

To be fair, 200 hours in the month since release is more than I've spent working a full time job since then. I'm not surprised you're burned out.

I am bored of it, I played Viking Conquest for three months after the reforged update. This has a ways to go, not enough to do.

It worries me because I don't expect them to make drastic changes at this stage. Like, for example, replacing the current skill system with something better. They'll most likely just tweak around the edges until it feels adequate enough and that will be what it is. And there are a lot of bad systems like that in the game which TW is probably too invested in to change.
Exactly my feeling about BL. Most of the core mechanics feel really clunky and badly designed and probably won't change. I guess I'll go back to WB or VC or something else and wait for some full mod.

Exactly my feeling about BL. Most of the core mechanics feel really clunky and badly designed and probably won't change. I guess I'll go back to WB or VC or something else and wait for some full mod.

That's what I have already done, I didn't think I would do it. I will check in with updates I suppose, but it is too content lacking for me to play. I have done everything already.

Back
Top Bottom