Resolved Game gets really bad performance overtime (40 minutes after launch)

Users who are viewing this thread

gif8

Recruit
Summary: So as the title states, my game gets really really bad performance after 40 minutes of running the game. Especially, my disk gets to 100% usage, gpu as well (Edit for latest patch 1.2.0 = gpu remains around 80%, cpu the same, disk is the only one that remains at 100% usage). A thing that i've noticed is that campaing battles are worse optimised, in multiplayer game runs smooth, as well for custom battles. I dont know how this can be possible! So my computer can run a 500v500 battle but in a campaing battle it sh*ts himself...

How to Reproduce: Let's say I open up bannerlord, it runs okish, playable campaing, after 40 minutes it gets to the point that he cant keep it up with the game... it feels weird.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related):

Media (Screenshots & Video): This is how my game runs, freshly booted ---> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mVqax1W0avYmh8QQ81pRdU00sydCWt61
this is how game runs after 40 minutes, had to mention it is a campaign battle -----> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yZAXYdrQ826tG9D8a_TEJjzk96u56Dx7

Version: 1.1.0 in the both videos TRIED ON 1.2.0 still the same, cpu and gpu seems to be lower usage but disk remains high usage
Installed community-made modifications:

Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050 4gb gddr5
CPU: i7 6cores 4.1ghz 8750h
RAM: 8gb 2666mhz
Motherboard: ?
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 7200RPM

I WOULD LOVE ATLEAST SOME TIPS, if my custom battles run smooth 500v500 it has to run campaign as well, but it seems like a major No :sad: ,

Summary: So as the title states, my game gets really really bad performance after 40 minutes of running the game. Especially, my disk gets to 100% usage, gpu as well (Edit for latest patch 1.2.0 = gpu remains around 80%, cpu the same, disk is the only one that remains at 100% usage). A thing that i've noticed is that campaing battles are worse optimised, in multiplayer game runs smooth, as well for custom battles. I dont know how this can be possible! So my computer can run a 500v500 battle but in a campaing battle it sh*ts himself...

How to Reproduce: Let's say I open up bannerlord, it runs okish, playable campaing, after 40 minutes it gets to the point that he cant keep it up with the game... it feels weird.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related):

Media (Screenshots & Video): This is how my game runs, freshly booted ---> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mVqax1W0avYmh8QQ81pRdU00sydCWt61
this is how game runs after 40 minutes, had to mention it is a campaign battle -----> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yZAXYdrQ826tG9D8a_TEJjzk96u56Dx7

Version: 1.1.0 in the both videos TRIED ON 1.2.0 still the same, cpu and gpu seems to be lower usage but disk remains high usage
Installed community-made modifications:

Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050 4gb gddr5
CPU: i7 6cores 4.1ghz 8750h
RAM: 8gb 2666mhz
Motherboard: ?
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 7200RPM

I WOULD LOVE ATLEAST SOME TIPS, if my custom battles run smooth 500v500 it has to run campaign as well, but it seems like a major No :sad: ,
If you have some spare usb better use it for readyboost it improved my stuttering problems.

I am in version 1.2.0 and i just tried custom battles... i had 0 stutter its the first time i have litterally 0 statter all very smooth im cap at 300 units.
But in battles in the campaign i get stutter always i dont understand.
here are my specs. Later i will post a video on this.

Windows 7
RAM: DDR3 8gb
CPU: i5-3470 3.20Ghz
GPU: Geforce 650ti 2gb
HDD: 1tb

Here is how the game plays in custom battles and in campaign battles.
Thanks for all your work in advance.

I have same problem, custom battles high settings with no stutter, campaign battles ( low or high settings doesnt matter ) stutter all time

Here is how the game plays in custom battles and in campaign battles.
Thanks for all your work in advance.

Yep, that's it, that's how my game reacts as well. Campaign battles can run a 1000 man battle with no stutters ! But campaign battles **** on my computer !!!! I dont know how this is possible or what might be the problem, but at least is not from our end. If we can run smooth a 1000 people battle we should be able to run a campaign as well...i hope we ll see some updates on the next patch, or maybe the second one at least.

The game is very ram hungry, it's probably running out of ram and switiching to the pagefile during campaign, in most of my tests i noticed that it consumes a lot more ram in the campaign mode(1,5gb or 2gb more). A week ago i gave up on singleplayer for the time being and have been playing mutliplayer exclusively(Since multiplayer runs decently for me). I'll wait a month or two(or for full release) to resume testing in singleplayer.

Back
Top Bottom