Resolved Game Froze After Successful Charm and Barter During Siege | Steam BETA Patch 1.1.0/Hotfix | 14 April 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

My game froze after successfully convincing the enemy lord to betray the kingdom during castle siege using parley options. The game froze after the lord agrees to betray the kingdom and the barter tab shows, after using auto-negotiation, join the kingdom, asked for 128k Denars and accept offer its suddenly froze. I have wait for half an hour its still froze, when I check the game from Task Manager the game is not in 'not responding' state and it clearly still running.

There isn't any crash dump/logs since the game froze and I kill the game process.

Image when bartering:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15Q5BdZT1wDnRqGhli4sBlL6tZkqKnvMg

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom