Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-08-29_14.10.07_451c8529ad7776e419b0661abc9b9fca

Vijay007

Recruit
Summary: Hi ,my game is frequently crashing when ever i start fights/ win fights or sometimes when i open menus .
i thought it is an error with my file and tried creating new campaign and it is also crashing . more over i see error messages related to NVidia , when my graphic card is Intel
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: money cheat and some items few days ago
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):https://pasteboard.co/Ki8NLOF.png
Computer Specs:
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: intel i5 7th gen (i5 - 7200 CPU @ 2.50GHz)
RAM: 16162 MB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD
virtual memory: 6GB
swap size : 3GB

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer on this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.

A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash​

If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.

Top Bottom