Game freezing in inventory screen

Users who are viewing this thread

So I am around day 133, and my game has recently begun freezing in the inventory screen. It began happening after battles when I was trying to get loot, but today it did it while I was selling off some stuff. I don't know if it's just the fact that the file is getting larger causing it to struggle to work, but I still have so much to do. I've just started being able to actually become a lord, and really would like to continue playing this game. It has begun making it difficult to progress through the game, because I'm only ever able to play for around an hour before this happens. Is there any way to keep this from happening? I would greatly appreciate it.

Has this ever been fixed for you?

I assumed it was an early access bug, but the games been official for over a month now and I'm still experiencing this. Sometimes I can play for hours and have no issues, others it's the first time I open any menu (character, party, inventory, missions, clan, kingdom). Sometimes it seems like its because I've spent too long on the particular screen, like when selling loot or changing companion equipment.

Back
Top Bottom