Need More Info Game freezes randomly - TAB scores viewing or just auto-displaying scores after a match

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.6.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Feewix

Recruit
Opening a new thread here on request. This is something that has been happening to me for several months and I've seen other players' threads on this issue.

Summary: I play TDM mostly on EU server. But I think, not sure, I had it on Siege also. Once in a while in multiplayer, if I press TAB to quickly view the scores, the game will freeze and the sound will stop. I don't even have to press middle mouse button to scroll. I'm sure I don't Alt+tab accidentally or something like that. Alt+TAB works fine when I need it. When the game freezes on scoreboard, I can't do anything else except alt+f4 but then I don't get the crash report option to send it to you like with other crashing issues. Additionally, the processes of Bannerlord Starter and BattleEye Launcher will remain running which Steam is showing as well - like the game is still running in my games list. So I have to shut down the two processes manually and then Steam will show it not running anymore. I have already sent one rgl_log file to @MArdA TaleWorlds on 2nd of September in one of the previously posted threads about this issue.

How to Reproduce: Patch e1.6.0. - Not playing often lately and hasn't happened yet these two weeks in e1.6.1 patch if it's of any concern.
The server is EU. Randomly and not always of course. No idea what causes it but connected to showing scores, and it happened on all TDM maps when:
1. Pressing TAB just when moving or
2. When killed and during dying animation is playing I press TAB or
3. When dead and on the troop selection screen for respawning also pressing TAB or
4. After the match, the scoreboard will automatically display and freeze the game

Computer Specs: OLD
GPU: MSI 1050ti 4GB
GPU Driver Version: nVidia Game ready 471.96 (31.08.2021.)
CPU: I5 3350P
RAM: 8 GB
Motherboard: MSI B75MA-E31
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom