Need More Info Game freezes party in siege state while not in siege after diplomacy

Users who are viewing this thread

When resolving an encounter by diplomacy to keep from fighting while preparing a siege, upon success, the game enters a state where you are in the siege camp but cannot continue the siege or move around the map.

Currently have not found a way to exit this state, reloading the game after entering this state does not seem to get you out of the siege, or get the siege ui back up.

The same thing happened to me, I get the same dialogue with the guy I bought to my side where he says something like "It's been a while your highness" and my only option is 'click to continue'. The thing is that everytime I load into this save I have to do that same dialogue three times for some reason and then I get stuck in the siege menu without the actual menu showing where I can abandon siege and that stuff.

Whenever I click anything, doesn't matter what or where I get forced into that dialogue again.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom