Version number
v1.0.2.8368
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
its a freezing problem so no crash message
Summary: at random the game would completely freeze forcing me to hard restart my laptop, it may freeze in any occasion like when a battle finishes or simply while traveling in the map, when it freezes i cannot tab out or anything i simply stare at the frozen screen of what i was doing
How to Reproduce: Play the game
Have you used cheats and if so which:none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):i have nothing but it simply would be a photo of whatever i was doing in game but frozen
Computer Specs:
GPU:Nvidia 6GB GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: newest
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
RAM:16GB
Motherboard:CFL
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): i have C: and a D:, the game is stored in the D: which is an HDD

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. With this data, we can see exactly where and when the game's performance issues happened. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can also use the "perf_test_beta" for the most current beta build-related issues. You can find more info about it here.
  • Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  • Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  • Record for 20-30 seconds press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  • Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside the games installation folder.
  • Finally, you can send the file to us via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.
  • It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording, and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

Hello,
I wanted to report to you I have the same issue , I think. The game freeze at random time (during battle or in the menu with item : the item never load and the game freeze and doesn't respond). It makes my task manager also freeze and the only way to recover my PC is to reboot it :sad:
I love this game but I can't play like this. I can't figure out a pattern about this to 100% repro.
I work as a QA for a mobile app, don't hesitate to ask me info.

Summary: The game is suddenly freezing and it is impossible to recover from it. The only way to fix it , is to HARD reboot the PC
How to Reproduce: do a battle (not happening all the time)
Have you used cheats and if so which
: yes and I use the console command
Scene Name (if related): none
Media (Screenshots & Video): I can't record something as my PC is totally freezing and doesn't respond when it happened
Computer Specs:
GPU:Nvidia GTX 4070Ti
GPU Driver Version: 528.49 from 02/08/2023
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
RAM:16GB DDR5
Motherboard: MSI Pro B650P Wifi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SDD with SATA cable

EDIT: I use no mod and did clean install the game. I saw the process to record but as my PC completely freeze, I can't do it IMO

Good afternoon,

Summary: On the campaing map, while moving, randomly, the game would completely freeze forcing me close the game. No error message appears. One small detail: When I close the game, I can still hear the music and according to my Steam i am playing the game, hence, i have to stop the game on the Steam menu to be able to restart it.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):i have nothing but it simply would be a photo of whatever i was doing in game but frozen
Computer Specs:
GPU:Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 - 10500H CPU @ 2.50 GHz

I would like to add:
1) No overheating
2) Integrity files ok
3) Reinstalled the game
4) I have mods

Good morning.

I have been checking it out with all my mods. It seems this is the one that causes the game freezing:
Name: "thirst and dehydration" for BANNERLORD

Summary: at random the game would completely freeze forcing me to hard restart my laptop, it may freeze in any occasion like when a battle finishes or simply while traveling in the map, when it freezes i cannot tab out or anything i simply stare at the frozen screen of what i was doing
Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
GPU:Nvidia 6GB GTX 1060
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
Motherboard:CFL
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): i have C: and a D:, the game is stored in the D: which is an HDD
could you find any solution for it because I have the same problem

Back
Top Bottom