Need More Info Game freezes and shuts down when holding the movement keys for mre than 3-5 secs, with no "app crash" notification and no crash uploader.

Users who are viewing this thread

It happens every 5-20minutes. In 99% of cases, it happens when I hold the movement keys (w.a.s.d) for more than 2-5 seconds. When I hold the movement keys for more than 2-5 secs the character just starts moving endlessly even if I stop moving, then in about 5 seconds the loading icon appears, then the game window goes dim and the game crashes without a crash uploader being launched.

I have been playing the game for about a week and was hoping this bug will be fixed eventually, but it is still there. I just can't play normally for more than 30 mins.

Help!

p.s. Playing on win10. Currently playing beta branch 1.1.0
The problem is still there since the 1.0.4

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
hello,
I haven't been playing the game for more than a year because of this bug, because it would ruin the game in 90% of cases. I decided to wait for some time and yesterday (after I upgraded my GPU to RTX 3060) I decided to check if the bug is fixed, and unfortunately, it's not.

I still have this problem. This problem usually occurs when I move backwards with S-key pressed for more than 2-3 seconds. Then, the character just freezes in a constant backwards-movement, as if I am still pressing the S-key, even if I am not... Then after about 5-10 seconds, the screen turns grey/white and then the game crashes.

this is just ruining the game. Please help.

Back
Top Bottom