Need More Info Game freeze in Battle_CN server

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Game freeze when the game is over in Battle_CN server. No error message box and only alt + f4 can close the application. Other game modes do not have this issue.
How to Reproduce: When the game is over in Battle_CN server. I asked other players in Battle_CN server. They told me that their game will freeze as well, so it might not be computer specs related issue.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Example screenshot when the game is freeze.
Computer Specs:
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (Dell)
GPU Driver Version:511.69
CPU:Intel Core i7 7700HQ
RAM:8.00GB Single-Channel
Motherboard:grin:ell Inc. 065C71 (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 476GB NVMe ADATA SX8200PNP (RAID (SSD))

How often is this game freeze happening? Do you remember how populated the server was when the freeze happened? Also, do you know if other Battle servers have this issue?

Last edited:
I think it happens more often when there are >20 players. If there is only few of players for example 6 players, It can exit to lobby more often. Yesterday night, there are >50 players, that freezing occurs almost every times in Battle_CN server. But today afternoon, I found that if there are 5 ~ 6 players, it can exit to lobby. But that issue still exist today, I joined the server about 10 times, there are about 3 times that game freeze occur. (~20 players when that occurs). I am also not sure whether the game freeze is related to unit we choose, I remembered that those players are using infantry when the game is not freeze.... Also, I am not the only one have that issue, many of us have this issue too.

The game freezes also in Skirmish I guess. It simply doesn't occur that often because there are by far less players.
It doesn't matter if you try to quit manually, lose the connection or if you get kicked from the server.
It also doesn't matter if you quit before the game is over. You simply have to play long enough to freeze like this. As soon as the map will "unload" it freezes (Usually around 5 rounds with around 50 players is enough)

Edit:
My specs just to proof that it's not cause of his system
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD 6800 XT (16GB)
CPU: AMD 9 5900X 12x 4Ghz
RAM: 32GB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD SATA

Last edited:
Yes. I also tried quit manually before the game is over in battle_CN (when it is 2 0, ESC -> Exit the game). But the game freezes still occurs. The only thing we can do to avoid it is "Alt + F4" before the game is over and restart the application.

How often is this game freeze happening? Do you remember how populated the server was when the freeze happened? Also, do you know if other Battle servers have this issue?
Hi Marda, this also occurs on the Battle_OC server.
Every time the game ends (one team gets to 3 wins) and the server has to move to the next round (map selection and faction selection) the server crashes.

However, this crash will cause your entire game to freeze, and you either have to wait a few minutes for the server to completely crash, or you have to ALT + F4 out of the game.

This happens every time the game ends, meaning we have to play on the same map, with Vlandia and Sturgia, every single time

The freeze on battle server is still happening after the latest hotfix. Please help to fix it. That game freeze occurs in both Battle_CN and Battle_OC server.

Back
Top Bottom