Version number
e1.6.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

ruxaky

Recruit
Once i've set engine_config file parameter with "developement_mode = 1" it working for 2-3 days at first set. but, then when I've enter the game again I' cannot use dev console so, I've check the config file the "developement_mode = 1" is disappeared. However, I've set it again and trace them the result is "developement_mode = 1" is deleted once I've push "PLAY" button on game luncher and it keep doing this all the time I' enter the game. So, please help.

Summary: Game file "engine_config" reset every time enter the game randomly
How to Reproduce: change engine_config file parameter by setting "developement_mode = 1" then enter the game
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-dk0149tx
GPU: 1660 ti max-q
GPU Driver Version: 462.80
CPU: i5 9300h
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 960 evo

No, I don't use OneDrive. and Not happening everytime I working on to file the pattern and workaround of it. because not everytimes but most of the time it does reset when change the values manually. but it not happen on other setting like cheat_mode = 1 which I changed manually also.
But I think maybe come from the "developement_mode" is not the initial setting in My game setting because in the config file it doesn't have 'developement_mode = 0' like 'cheat_mode = 0' but I've to input whole command "developement_mode = 1" to the config file at the last line of document.

Back
Top Bottom