Resolved Game don't launch

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone,
So, i bought Bannerlord few months ago and everything was fine, everything worked like it should be without freezing, crashing etc. But one day i decided to put some mods to make game even more interesing and my problem just start to appear. I downloaded Nexus mod installer, chose few mods to install and then when everything was ready i started my game, launcher showed as ussual, then i clicked Play and.. and nothing, launcher just dissappear, as if i had never ever clicked on him. I've got Bannerlord on steam, so i try to launch it, clicked Play, again launcher shown up, then i clicked play button in launcher and again same situation, even on steam i was able to start the game again. Was searching in Task manager but didnt find anything related to Bannerlord. My first step was just to uninstall everymod and nexus launcher but it didnt help, so i reinstalled whole game, deleted every file related to mods or nexus and still got the problem. I reinstalled game few more times and get sure that i deffinately deleted everything that was related to any of those mods and Nexus Launcher but still cant find solution. I tried to install game on another PC and it works normally, my last option here is to reinstall whole system but dont want to do it if thats not necessary, any sort of help will be appreciated.

Hi, after reinstallation, did you try verifying the game files?

Can you give me more info:

Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

So, i tried to verify the game files after reinstall and its still didnt work.

I play on the newest version e1.4.1.231755
Mods:
(1) Always Keep Horses and Food
(2) Banner Faction Color Enabler
(3) Bannerlord Tweaks
(4) Bear my Banner
(5) Better NPCS - All Lords and Ladies redesigned
(6) Cheer Mod
(7) Dead Clans Deactivate
(:cool: Detailed Character Creation
9) Dismemberment
(10) Fast Dialogue
(11) Fixed Troops Stats
(12) Keehu's Slicer
(13) Grow Up and Work
(14) More Bandits
To be honest i just watched a YT video from a guy that i was subscribing and he put new video showing what modes he have and how he installed them. + i didnt mentioned before that i got this problem from 2nd April so some time apssed.
Here is link if that can help in any way:

CPU:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz
RAM: 16GB
Windows 10 64bit
GPU:
Intel(R) UHD Graphic 630
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Motherboard:
HP Pavilion Notebook
Storage Device:
SSD 500GB

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom