Game doesn't work

Users who are viewing this thread

I will have to go back to mordhau, taleworlds doesn't lnow how to develop a multiplayer game, matchmaking is not the way to do it, we need servers all the morning I am waiting to join a game in NA multiplayer matchmaking and it doesnt work, I just keep waiting forever. Bye call me when you can develop a proper multiplayer game.

Dont think this game will ever reach the level of mordhau or for honor duels anyways. Would be great if mordhau devs come up with a great competitive mode...

Combat systems are way too different, no way to set them on the same line or compare them.

Mordhau skill ceiling seemed way lower than Warbands' because of the nature of the combat system and mechanics, yet Bannerlord's just uncontrollable and basic mechanics and balance from classes is broken.

Combat systems are way too different, no way to set them on the same line or compare them.

Mordhau skill ceiling seemed way lower than Warbands' because of the nature of the combat system and mechanics, yet Bannerlord's just uncontrollable and basic mechanics and balance from classes is broken.
mhh not so sure about the skill ceiling, its way harder to defend and you cant just play passive

you guys do realize mordhau was basically a copy of another engine with overlayed skins from the old warband c-rpg mod with basically the same concept just refined graphics worse blocking/swordplay and no singleplayer and no advancement in multiplayer right? These guys are raw building and trying to push the limit of destructible environment's. Yes the servers sucks. Yes the matchmaking sucks. Thats it. Also its in beta.. so not expecting fully touched up. Just happy that they released early and iv gotten to try it.

you guys do realize mordhau was basically a copy of another engine with overlayed skins from the old warband c-rpg mod with basically the same concept just refined graphics worse blocking/swordplay and no singleplayer and no advancement in multiplayer right? These guys are raw building and trying to push the limit of destructible environment's. Yes the servers sucks. Yes the matchmaking sucks. Thats it. Also its in beta.. so not expecting fully touched up. Just happy that they released early and iv gotten to try it.
i dont rly care that much about the singleplayer ye its nice for a few hours but thats it. The character customization is on par or even better tthan bannerlords singleplayer, which we dont even get in mp. You can unlock new cosmetics in MP as you progress, if you want to have some balance you cant have more (its not a mmo, which all suck pvp wise) TW couldve used UE4 aswell... the results are what matter in the end.

mordhau was created by ~5 people... in less time

this game was in 8 years development you should expect a full game not a beta or EA...BETA or EA are also no reason justify such a bad game

i dont rly care that much about the singleplayer ye its nice for a few hours but thats it. The character customization is on par or even better tthan bannerlords singleplayer, which we dont even get in mp. You can unlock new cosmetics in MP as you progress, if you want to have some balance you cant have more (its not a mmo, which all suck pvp wise) TW couldve used UE4 aswell... the results are what matter in the end.

mordhau was created by ~5 people... in less time

wow i love when people are either given or make up false information then try to pass it on. Sorry alpha mordhau player here and what your saying is straight malarkey. <-- b.s. In regards to your comment mordhau was created by 5 people in less time. couldnt find ANY information about the size of the dev team but in alpha i remember one of the devs saying they had atleast 10 people just on art. Now go to the mordhau forums. post like these will be available to you. https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/19080/mordhau-development-update-july/?page=14#c275
where you can clearly see people were not happy MANY MONTHS after the game. SOME were SOME werent. That game is god awful in my opinion. and have almsot 200 hours in it. leveled to 55 in 3 days or less if i recall. so all customization is gone for me. It literally has 0 balance to its spears and maul cav and archers I always rocked the top of the boards. I am not very good in bannerlord though. Yes they have some kinks to work out but you have no idea what your talking about if you think 5 people working on one thing is harder than having 50 collective minds work on one thing also the results will not be the same. THAT BEING SAID ea has a bad rep for pushing out games and then half ass polishing and calling it good. should we settle for what we have no. its in beta though is the excuse needed to polish further. I have very HIGH hopes for this game and have already enjoyed it 100x more than mordhau with crashes and all. ALL OF WHICH I personally experienced at the hands of mordhau servers and more. So please stop with the magical ideas that anything good comes quick and easy. Also not really trying to argue anything other than when mordhau was in development i called them out on the skins being the exact copies of warband horse skins and armor/weapons so we got a slight tweak on all of it which is what you have now with your "customization". Anyway please allow us to host servers which will help generate more revenue for this game and also allow us a better experience.

wow i love when people are either given or make up false information then try to pass it on. Sorry alpha mordhau player here and what your saying is straight malarkey. <-- b.s. In regards to your comment mordhau was created by 5 people in less time. couldnt find ANY information about the size of the dev team but in alpha i remember one of the devs saying they had atleast 10 people just on art. Now go to the mordhau forums. post like these will be available to you. https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/19080/mordhau-development-update-july/?page=14#c275
where you can clearly see people were not happy MANY MONTHS after the game. SOME were SOME werent. That game is god awful in my opinion. and have almsot 200 hours in it. leveled to 55 in 3 days or less if i recall. so all customization is gone for me. It literally has 0 balance to its spears and maul cav and archers I always rocked the top of the boards. I am not very good in bannerlord though. Yes they have some kinks to work out but you have no idea what your talking about if you think 5 people working on one thing is harder than having 50 collective minds work on one thing also the results will not be the same. THAT BEING SAID ea has a bad rep for pushing out games and then half ass polishing and calling it good. should we settle for what we have no. its in beta though is the excuse needed to polish further. I have very HIGH hopes for this game and have already enjoyed it 100x more than mordhau with crashes and all. ALL OF WHICH I personally experienced at the hands of mordhau servers and more. So please stop with the magical ideas that anything good comes quick and easy. Also not really trying to argue anything other than when mordhau was in development i called them out on the skins being the exact copies of warband horse skins and armor/weapons so we got a slight tweak on all of it which is what you have now with your "customization". Anyway please allow us to host servers which will help generate more revenue for this game and also allow us a better experience.
Agreed lol. Some of these forum members find anything to cry about when, yeah the devs should have been more on certain bugs and balance, but the game has endless potential and fun.

By far the best medieval chaos so far in a game. Once more quests, optimisation, balance, modes and mods come I wonder what people can say.

I have ~4k hours in warband, a few hundred in mordhau and a few hundred in For Honor. You can still grind gold for late game plume helmets or unlock all cosmetics. Yes we need to wait to see what actually comes out of bannerlord but if it takes that long again. And im not talking about ur personal enjoyment here, but about working mechanics, good game design and community management. It took the mordhau devs 1 week to nerf cav when they early released crossroads and add speed dmg modifiers, meanwhile 2h cav in bannerlord.

not gonna argue with someone who says this "Dont think this game will ever reach the level of mordhau or for honor duels anyways. Would be great if mordhau devs come up with a great competitive mode... " or the fact that you said morhau was made by 5 people.

not gonna argue with someone who says this "Dont think this game will ever reach the level of mordhau or for honor duels anyways. Would be great if mordhau devs come up with a great competitive mode... " or the fact that you said morhau was made by 5 people.
Well mb duels are fundamentally flawed because theres no way to break the enemy defenses (similar happens in for honor to some extent) If there were competitive duels now each would last 10 minutes and they are probably only that short because of the blocking delay.

sorry it seems its 10 people + some outsourcing (voice acting + they bought some assets from the marketplace)

You dont need to bother argueing if you cant bring half decent arguments.

Last edited:
lmao caps you DID NOT I repeat DID NOT bring a half decent argument. Now this is your 3rd b.s statement. You clearly are not doing something right if you cant break someones defenses by baiting them into swings and movement, or just simply pissing them off by bashing them or kicking them, and you goad them into a bad swing. I love fighting people who try an hold shield. It was more than 10 people period. I said 10 people alone on artwork. You would have known that had you not flat out lied about dang near everything you have said and then went on to read my post properly. Which is why there is almost no point in arguing with you, other than the fact that I dont want someone else to read your dribble and believe it. I can re download mordhau right now and wreck you with a cav unit. They didnt fix that in a week. They broke it further. The fact that you can even compare the two means that you have no idea of the capabilities of mordhau game engine vs the mount an blade game engine. Again in your statement you only talk about the points you lied in. Did not even bother to talk about what I said or posted. Many people are still unhappy with mordhau so no they didnt just fix it. I talked about your reference to customization. I then go on to give you a leg to stand on in my own comment which you clearly did not read you bridge troll. You literally didnt even bring an argument you just brought ammunition for mine. Stop posting b.s statement about mordhau like it is the end all be all. when in fact it was a thief of a game and still is. Ideas, skins, combat, and more. If you dont like the game get a refund or be patient enough for them to do something about it. Been waiting on bloodlines 2 for going on 16 years. been in development for 8. good things take time which I stated earlier. Sorry it took so long to reply back to THIS thread which is SO important you commented 2 hours later with nothing but dribble. AGAIN. sorry if my punctuation or spelling is off. Quite hungover and tired of the bridge troll "argument" if you can call it that. Pity to you if you call what you have posted arguments. Also been waiting on Camelot Unchained for 12 years been in alpha and beta. Good things take time.

lmao caps you DID NOT I repeat DID NOT bring a half decent argument. Now this is your 3rd b.s statement. You clearly are not doing something right if you cant break someones defenses by baiting them into swings and movement, or just simply pissing them off by bashing them or kicking them, and you goad them into a bad swing. I love fighting people who try an hold shield. It was more than 10 people period. I said 10 people alone on artwork. You would have known that had you not flat out lied about dang near everything you have said and then went on to read my post properly. Which is why there is almost no point in arguing with you, other than the fact that I dont want someone else to read your dribble and believe it. I can re download mordhau right now and wreck you with a cav unit. They didnt fix that in a week. They broke it further. The fact that you can even compare the two means that you have no idea of the capabilities of mordhau game engine vs the mount an blade game engine. Again in your statement you only talk about the points you lied in. Did not even bother to talk about what I said or posted. Many people are still unhappy with mordhau so no they didnt just fix it. I talked about your reference to customization. I then go on to give you a leg to stand on in my own comment which you clearly did not read you bridge troll. You literally didnt even bring an argument you just brought ammunition for mine. Stop posting b.s statement about mordhau like it is the end all be all. when in fact it was a thief of a game and still is. Ideas, skins, combat, and more. If you dont like the game get a refund or be patient enough for them to do something about it. Been waiting on bloodlines 2 for going on 16 years. been in development for 8. good things take time which I stated earlier. Sorry it took so long to reply back to THIS thread which is SO important you commented 2 hours later with nothing but dribble. AGAIN. sorry if my punctuation or spelling is off. Quite hungover and tired of the bridge troll "argument" if you can call it that. Pity to you if you call what you have posted arguments. Also been waiting on Camelot Unchained for 12 years been in alpha and beta. Good things take time.
The mordhau engine is the ue4 engine, its graphicly pretty powerful, ik about it since i used it. The facts still remain that Bannerlord didnt iron out any of the combat issues and just made the ones it got worse. End of line. I couldnt care less for which games you are waiting.

Mordhaus cav isnt in their competitive mode. Its just for casual gameplay and its highly restricted. (on most maps)

Btw theres a notification icon on the hp if you dunno what that is google it.

again dribble arguments. I simply stated the games iv been waiting for that are good but take time to develop. Here is a list of ue4 games https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unreal_Engine_games which started in 2015 so its a 5 year old engine to start. 2nd https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/1/the-move-to-unreal-engine-4/ here is a post in 2016 where they talk about switching to ue4 an OLD engine from UNITY 4 which was released in 2012 to public. And yet your telling me in your comments they did it in half the time. which i stated was a BS statement by you again. here is a bit of proof for you to read. yes im aware of how to setup notifications for my internet browser to my computer I dont do it because im not that concerned about it. Which was the joke and point i was making. Both of which you failed to grasp. ALSO bannerlord 2 REWROTE THEIR OWN ENGINE. Do you even understand how complicated that is ? I mean you make a bunch of b.s statements that you do but yet compare insects to mammals like a child? Im not buying it. Im gonna step out before i verbally and factually wreck you. Please go troll another game or stop playing this one if you believe HALF of what your saying. Mordhau Competitive mode is a joke. Highly restricted you mean they make you fight your teammate for 1 of 3 map spawn horses instead of just removing them. gtfo have a good day and catch the rona im sure you are scared of. I have checked every point you have made and then some. Bannerlord rules mordhau drools is that more your speed of argument?

Back
Top Bottom