Need More Info Game doesnt uses GPU during loading screens, which causes crash in my case

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

HEAX

Summary: So, i am sure i remember correctly, this wasnt the case before; game used to use gpu continuously even during loading screen, i have symentenously watched both the game and task manager, gpu usage drops to %0 at loading screens. i have done the exact same thing with older problems, gpu was always working. now i also dont want to play the older versions, because why would i? to this day,so many things changed for better.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZTe5yjBRkRJRVUP86
Computer Specs:
GPU: nvidia Geforce 610M 2GB
GPU Driver Version: latest-391.35 WHQL
CPU: intel core i-5 3230M 2 cores, 4 logical processors
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

somewhat close topic:

Hello, have you tried verifying the integrity of the game files? If you have not so far, can you please try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Hello, have you tried verifying the integrity of the game files? If you have not so far, can you please try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
both tried 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 beta . boths shader folder cleared , files verified, sadly still crashes..
dont know if it will help but; this time i observed %24 usage of gpu at the loading screen, then it dropped, rised again , " , at the final dropped to %1 and game crashed

a few facts i want to share: since release, i always faced this type of issues, you can find the my posts of crash reports etc, havent played like a month (bcoz of the crashes), this week i wanted to try.. anyways steam says i have played 567.6 hours

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to write down your Crash ID here so that we can find it.

Back
Top Bottom