Resolved Game doesn't start or crashes on start up through Steam. No you don't need more information. Down load it from Steam yourself and try to launch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

spyritwind

Recruit
Summary: Down load the game from Steam. Try to launch/play the game. Watch what happens.
How to Reproduce: See above.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
OS: I don't have this problem with any other game on my computer of which there are dozens.
GPU: I don't have this problem with any other game on my computer of which there are dozens.
GPU Driver Version: I don't have this problem with any other game on my computer of which there are dozens.
CPU: I don't have this problem with any other game on my computer of which there are dozens.
RAM: I don't have this problem with any other game on my computer of which there are dozens.
Motherboard: I don't have this problem with any other game on my computer of which there are dozens.
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): I don't have this problem with any other game on my computer of which there are dozens.

From a different thread that had a list of about a dozen or so potential fixes for the situation I tried a few of them. I basically went to view and checked to see hidden files and went on a deleting rampage on my computer with any thing I could find with the game name on it and one or two other things that were on the list that I don't even remember now. "Uninstalled" the game again and reinstalled. There was a delay but the game did launch through Steam. :smile: I have no idea what will happen after this though but at least it's a start. I've been playing computer games since my Comodor 64 ... or was it the 128? Regardless; I can recall a very few times having trouble with a game launching back in the 80's or 90's but I can't say that I can even recall the last time I've had trouble with a game launching. It's been so long that I can't even remember when or what game it was that I had this problem with. Not on this computer, or the one before that or the one before that. I'd have to guess it's been 12 or 15 years. Unless I'm just an unlucky 1% games really shouldn't have this issue unless you are running an old rig/old Windows or whatever but for me I usually get a new rig every 4 or 5 years so that's not the case. I'll cross my fingers and see what happens next.

Back
Top Bottom