Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Nydouge

Summary: The game crashes the same year (just before moving to the year 1103 during the moon) without me facing anything, as long as this year arrives the game crashes, is my save game corrupted? After all these years of past, I don't really want to start again.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: the Cheat mod and the addition of money, but that hadn't been a problem in my other games
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 960 gtx
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i5 4460
RAM: 16
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

my save : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WYOc_2qP1PdY4vjjD3yMGB5mYbpjt7v7/view?usp=sharing

edit : I tested something, I think I found why the game crashes, but I don't know how to fix the problem, I have several children and the year the game crashes one of my children at 18, I have tested to make it grow to 18 with the cheat, and the game crashed. So I think the game does crash when my kids turns 18. But why?

Last edited:
So have you tried without the mods..
Cause in most cases its conflicts with mods that causes theese issues, and well if it happends without the mods then maybe its a bug with the game.
But as long as you use mods, its much more likely that there is incompatiblity going on.

I tested with and without, when there is a bug with the mods, I have the errors which indicates to me that it comes from there.

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if the issue is persistent on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom