GAME DIFICULTY

Users who are viewing this thread

vhttps://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/this-latest-clustershuffle-is-right-at-the-feet-of-the-hardcore-fans-who-complain-about-the-game-being-too-easy.416589/

If you're that good, you can go total war mode on hardest difficulty. After you have a Kingdom, declare war to all clans you encounter and decapitate all prisoners or do it before having a Kingdom. I'm pretty sure you can challenge yourself.

If you're that good, you can go total war mode on hardest difficulty. After you have a Kingdom, declare war to all clans you encounter and decapitate all prisoners or do it before having a Kingdom. I'm pretty sure you can challenge yourself.

Ah I see, you are a man of culture as well.

Meanwhile people complaining on steam forums that looters can now kill in autoresolve and the game it totally unplayable. Caravans are useless and the game is unplayable. Tournaments are broken and the game is unplayable. Just please everyone TW, why are you pretending like its hard.

i allways do that, i loose most the time but i enjoy that, whats the benefit to take all the world without any challenge

Last edited:
And in real world you don't materialize equipment out of thin air to give to a soldier you decided to promote. I guess Bannerlord is a game afterall.

For experienced players most MnB games not so much offer a challenge but give you tools to challenge yourself. Install mods (when they're out). Limit your party. Don't exploit broken trade. Have fun in a way you want.

Making the game inaccessible to non-hardcore audience isn't the solution. I've got a friend who never played previous MnB's and he's already facing enough challenges being a newcomer to the series. That times a hundred is the experience of someone new who doesn't have an experienced friend to explain things.

Here is a challenge for you. Brush up your English :p

That was unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom