Resolved Game CTD when speaking to lords/villager/caravan parties on map/towns/villages Beta 1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

chocokaran67

Recruit
Summary: So i started a new game once beta 1.4.3 was released. i was aware that mods probably wouldnt work so i disabled everything before starting. The game was running fine (no crashes, etc.) until i completed the tutorial mission. As soon as i received the "speak to 10 lords" quest, my game would crash any time i tried to speak to a lord/neutral npc either on the map/town/villages. I have verified integrity and started a new game multiple times to see if it would still crash (with and without tutorial), however, it doesnt matter what i do, the game will crash as soon as i click on any lord/villagers/caravan party on the map to start a conversation. No crashes occur when interacting with bandit parties.

How to Reproduce: Try to initiate conversation with npc party on map/town/village after receiving the "speak to 10 lords" quest
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: Beta 1.4.3
Installed community-made modifications: None.
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia 1060M
CPU: Intel i7 7700HQ
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Last edited:
I checked the rgl_log file and this is the error that is occuring when trying to initiate conversation with any party

[02:46:35.1634077] Exception occurred inside invoke: ExecuteContinue
Target type: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.Map.MapConversation.MapConversationVM
Argument count: 0
Inner message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I got another CTD, when speaking to one of the npcs from the town menu in one of the cities of western empire.This error and the one from above is happening when speaking to any NPC after the tutorial.

Bake Terrain
[18:27:06.7226548] --------------- Conversation Start ---------------

[18:27:06.7246506]

Granite Warning: W1006: A resolve request was dropped because there are too many outstanding resolve requests (32).
Granite Warning: W1006: A resolve request was dropped because there are too many outstanding resolve requests (32).
[18:27:08.8519714]

[18:27:08.8519714]

[18:27:09.8007252] ExecuteContinue

Back
Top Bottom