Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

chaosbaron

Recruit
Summary: The game runs extremely slow on the map, takes minutes to load villages or conversations. Battles run fine oddly. I lowered the settings and issues persist.
How to Reproduce: Walk around the world map
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA Geoforce GTX 1660
CPU: 3.60 GHz
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard: ASROCK B450M-IBW
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 500GB

Also my game. super lags.. no mods ever. on the main.
the inventory is super slow to load and when closing its like mins to close. saving is bad I can almost go make a sandwich and it back just as it closes.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

Also my game. super lags.. no mods ever. on the main.
the inventory is super slow to load and when closing its like mins to close. saving is bad I can almost go make a sandwich and it back just as it closes.
Same. It takes 45 seconds to load my save. The bigger the save file the longer it takes. Mine is about 75MB.
Ryzen 5 2600X
16GB RAM
1TB SSD NVME
Geforce RTX 2060 Super

Back
Top Bottom