Users who are viewing this thread

I crash when using the tab to leave feature. I crash when starting a battle even with the new update. I crash trying to load files. I cant even open on steam.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, I cant play either. Everything was working great before today's update. I cant get to the main story window, d3d_device_context..... Red square filling 1/4 of my screen to right corner. And my game continues to run in the background even when I quit steam.

GPU Radeon rx 580
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 1700 eight core

Multiple crashes after new update (1.1.0.225664). First crash occurred about 10 minutes after this update and immediately after defeating a looter party and recruiting captives (3 types of Skolder units) from them. Repeated battle with no issues after relaunching. 2nd crash after returning to town menu after smithing. 3rd crash loading a settlement window. All 3 in 30min of game time.

Overall, game seems to be getting slower with each update. Sometimes menus take long times to load. Almost every battle has the first few hits result in armor and/or body parts disappearing and causing massive frame drops.

Why in the world is there no reporting tool within the game!?!

After 1.1.0 update I open the saved game. The game crashes before 30 seconds have passed. The game crashed at least ten times in this way. I cannot continue playing in any way.

4th crash after 2 min. Bought horses at next settlement (last crash), no issues. Loaded next settlement, crash when clicking buy products.

5th crash 5 min later. In safe modes this time. Purchased from 2 settlements this time before trading at a town cause the crash. Basically bricked the game by making the beta branch the main release. Any way we can roll back to previous versions? Day 1 release was the most stable and best performing

My game crashes much more often after yesterdays update. Places i never had it crash before. :-/

Hi all, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please let me know if the problem persists after the new patches or not?

Hi all, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please let me know if the problem persists after the new patches or not?

I had very very rare crashes before but after opting in the 1.3.0 Beta, I am getting frequent crashes whenever game seems to be loading a new scene, like loading looter conversation, loading battle, loading campaign map after exiting tavern. Crashes are getting frequent.

I had very very rare crashes before but after opting in the 1.3.0 Beta, I am getting frequent crashes whenever game seems to be loading a new scene, like loading looter conversation, loading battle, loading campaign map after exiting tavern. Crashes are getting frequent.
Thank you for the feedback. I will inform the devs about the issue.

To clarify, that's probably about 4-8 crashes per hr. Between the time it takes to restart the game and the game play that must be repeated, I get about 20-30 min of usable game play per hr of real time. And forget the crash reporter (that only pops up some times) it usually crashes itself, and if not takes about 20 min to send files if it works. I would only get 20 min of game time per day if I tried to use it every time.

I'm going to try starting a new game and locking it in to 1 version (1.3) with no updates. I think the updates might be what's messing everything up. Like I said, I had no problems with early versions.

Starting a new game caused a crash too. Got through character history, but not to training field. No crash report option.

I suffer from all the above mentioned crashes and then some. Sometimes it freezes and sometimes its a black screen of death and fans go nuts and needs a hard reboot. So many crashes i've developed ptsd. I tried every solution i could find. Only gave new variants of crashing. my machine is 3 days old.
PC:
Aorus Gaming 3 motherboard
Intel i9-9900KF
16GB ddr4 pc2666
ssd m.2
Rtx 2070 Super

note: it's only Bannerlord these crashes happens and my old machine i7 something with gtx 970 no crashes, maybe one out off 120 hours looter chopping.

Update:
I locked in my game version to 1.2.1 and started a new game. IT WORKS!

I installed a few mods, mostly that make fixes to the game that taleworlds hasn't gotten to, and have had no problems. I had a few crashes that were related to a specific mod, but it was easy to track down and fix because it was repeatable. There are still glitches related to sporadic low frame rates, and people turning partially invisible or naked during the initial clash of a fight but not 1 game related crash. This seems to support my theory that the updates were not totally save game compatible. I will definitely not be updating the game again until I want to start a new game.

Back
Top Bottom