Resolved Game Crashing on Gog

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I just noticed, even once the game is launched, I have an infinite loading each time I beat the first bandits camp - is it a common issue with the launching bug, and I can expect that problem to be solved once you worked on it, or should I search for a solution about this elsewhere ?

Summary: I have 50 hours on the game, used to play it in 2021, reinstalled again to play on launch, waited for the updates on gog and when I tried to play it today I got this message: "This application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload this files now?".
The game simply won't start.
OBS: version is 1.0.0.3539.
How to Reproduce: Start the game on gog.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
OS:Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19044) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
GPU: RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version: 522.30
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700KF CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
RAM:16384MB RAM
Motherboard: Asustek Computer INC.
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):WDC WDS480G2G0A-00JH30
Same with me
Running from gog. Stopped launching two days before the release ....

Will let you know when I hear back from the team!
The issue has not been fixed. Disconnected from the internet, restarted steam, tried launching from steam, didn't start the game from the launcher. Same thing happened when I was connected to the internet, after I verified the files multiple times, after I deleted the CNs folder, after I redownloaded the game files, after I tried windowed mode, after I ran it as an admin, after trying to start from the exe files in the folders, etc.

Back
Top Bottom