Need More Info Game crashing - Due to older brother dying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I have been playing the same save file for my entire playthrough. something like 45-50 years has passed in game and the year is 1125. I am reaching a point where no matter what I do, the game is crashing. I believe that it may have something to do with my older brother character (or some other important character) dying of old age. He is ~68 and I was not able to complete the Neretzes quest line in time. I have also noticed that at this point in the game, most new nobles born are spawning at 18 years old with their combat and civilian outfits switched up, which means I frequently see people running around battles wearing a cloth shirt and no weapons or horse. This was not the case until the game had been going on for about 30 years. These are two separate bugs, but they are two things I have noticed as issues when the gameplay goes on for extended periods of time. Is there some sort of upper limit reachable in the timeline? Does your older brother, or any other important quest characters dying cause it?
How to Reproduce: Everything will cause a crash. in battles, waiting in cities, marching on the map, it makes no difference. The only difference I have noticed is the extensive playtime on this single campaign.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes, I have used cheats and console commands, spawning items, moving on the map, winning battles and killing units, and a LOT for declaring peace so I had time to build up my kingdon.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Check this out.

Back
Top Bottom