v1.2.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

WolfJager

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Using Console Command to Give Workshops to the player and then crashes a handful of in game days of after that
Have you used cheats and if so which: yes Only Console Command: Campaign.give_workshop_to_player
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:RTX 3060 12GB Overclock
GPU Driver Version:552.22
CPU:I5-12400f
RAM:16GB DDR4
Motherboard: MSI DDR4 Pro
Storage Device: C Drive is M.2 and Drive where all my games are installed is a Hard Drive

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom