Need More Info Game crashes while launching

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Could you try launching the game directly through the Bannerlord.exe located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client folder?
did it. even tried the native.exe
with that it gave me a option to upload the crash report. did it.
this is what i recieved as info:

2021-11-18_11.01.20_5727a08cbd231907857171e8cfac851c

Just to be clear, not all of you using parallels right? IF you can reproduce this issue on native windows please let us know.
I am not using parallels. I am on native windows and can reproduce. I can launch the game no problem if I run the .exe as admin but it hangs up when I launch from the launcher. I have performed a clean install, updated my graphics drivers as well as deleted the CNs folder as some have sugested elsewhere but it's still crashing on startup. I have also verified game files and am not running any mods.

Last edited:
I"m having the same issues after the official release: launcher opens up but after pressing play nothing happens and the game doesn't start up. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is still the missing file in the official download from steam apparently. Verifying the files and/or installing the game do not fix the issue.

Did anyone find out the main issue?

Back
Top Bottom