• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Need More Info Game crashes while launching

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Could you try launching the game directly through the Bannerlord.exe located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client folder?
did it. even tried the native.exe
with that it gave me a option to upload the crash report. did it.
this is what i recieved as info:

2021-11-18_11.01.20_5727a08cbd231907857171e8cfac851c

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Just to be clear, not all of you using parallels right? IF you can reproduce this issue on native windows please let us know.

SH4M00

Recruit
Just to be clear, not all of you using parallels right? IF you can reproduce this issue on native windows please let us know.
I am not using parallels. I am on native windows and can reproduce. I can launch the game no problem if I run the .exe as admin but it hangs up when I launch from the launcher. I have performed a clean install, updated my graphics drivers as well as deleted the CNs folder as some have sugested elsewhere but it's still crashing on startup. I have also verified game files and am not running any mods.

Last edited:
Top Bottom