Resolved Game crashes whenever I interact with my own villages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0.321460
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-08-30_19.11.06_b7ce1260fa6a8a0a3d4479a5452b1533
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Complete the quest given by the village leader. Go to either owned village and "Buy Products"
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Media
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
GPU Driver Version: 516.94
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: B550M MORTAR
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD
When I interact with my newly acquired villages, the game crashes.
It only happens when I try to buy products, or, recently, when I complete a quest given to me by one of the villages.

Other quests are completed without problems and I can buy products in other villages.
SaveFile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vnkph1e5obn3w6m/mysave.sav?dl=0
What I've tried:
- Restarting the game.
- Verified game files.
- Deleted game and all files in all folders
- Reinstalled game
- Created a new savefile with a different name
This is after about 160 hours of gameplay since the very first release without any crashes ever.
I haven't played for the past year or so and this current game is about 30 hours in.

Hey Im having this issue too.
I noticed that my village/villages are making less and less money and that villager parties are not leaving it. Crashes when I try to buy products 100%. Its not immediate, starts to crash when the money the village makes goes to almost 0. Not using too many mods and they are to he best of my knowledge up to date.

When I hover the cursor over the villages there is no trade bound in their description. All other villages have this but not the ones in my kingdom. I dont have a city currently, only some castles.

I took a city and all my villages got trade bound and I can buy produce from them without crashing. Had the issue at Ov castle, took Omor and all is fine now. I had Usanc aswell and it got trade bound to Charas wich I did not take.

I am also having this issue. I was able to temporarily resolve the issue by activating cheats, giving the settlement away to another kingdom using commands then giving the settlement back to my kingdom. This allowed me to trade without a crash, however after saving and reloading the issue is back.

Having the same issue. Crashes each time i choose "buy products" in a village. This happened after i created my own kingdom. I went back to earlier saves on this campaign, and didnt have the issue.

Back
Top Bottom