In Progress Game Crashes when traveling on the map

Users who are viewing this thread

Whenever I travel on the map from Jaculan to a village, I crash. I was on safe mode as well and everything was turned down low. This is the second instance this has happened, because whenever I reload the save, it crashes two seconds after moving. Please help me.

Hi Guys, i had the same problem. Check the time left in the questwindow. if it is <0 like -6 days in my case you can edit your savegame via mod:
https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandbl...ade_a_mod_to_fix_the_negative_quest_duration/

This solved the issue for me

Hey bud, ya the poacher quest in arasai is the problem here for me i think.

I have 0 days left on it and it feezes. BUT your fix did not do the trick. when i load its still 1 day left and when i fast foward to 0 day the game freeeze., Any idea why it wont give me 1 week from your fix?

I have 0 days left on it and it feezes. BUT your fix did not do the trick. when i load its still 1 day left and when i fast foward to 0 day the game freeeze., Any idea why it wont give me 1 week from your fix?

enable cheat engine and teleport there. This fix is suppose allow you to just complete it and turn on/off cheat engine and continue playing afterwards.

To do so, go to my documents on your PC find M&B banner lord folder go into the config folder find engine_config file. Find cheat menu in the file set 0 to 1 and then while in game using control and left click you go to the town you are suppose to save wait till midnight and complete the quest. Save game, go back to the file and turn off cheat menu and go on playin

To avoid issues I would just not accept any poacher quests until the hotfix is released if you are in fact able to complete it with the help of that mod.

enable cheat engine and teleport there. This fix is suppose allow you to just complete it and turn on/off cheat engine and continue playing afterwards.

To do so, go to my documents on your PC find M&B banner lord folder go into the config folder find engine_config file. Find cheat menu in the file set 0 to 1 and then while in game using control and left click you go to the town you are suppose to save wait till midnight and complete the quest.

how do i use the cheat engine?

I think the mod is not working somehow. The mod set the timeleft to 7 days in my savegame. Maybe you could check if its loaded. Press on save as on ingame menue and check the mods on right upper side.

I think the mod is not working somehow. The mod set the timeleft to 7 days in my savegame. Maybe you could check if its loaded. Press on save as on ingame menue and check the mods on right upper side.

Yeah i have put it right. and i get the message when i load the game if i wanna use the module in my old save.

I can see also that my mission is to kill poachers in Aiwalitas. The problem is there are TWO towns named Aiwalitas????

Yeah i have put it right. and i get the message when i load the game if i wanna use the module in my old save.

I can see also that my mission is to kill poachers in Aiwalitas. The problem is there are TWO towns named Aiwalitas????

Can u write a mod that just remove poacher quests in inventory?

Back
Top Bottom