Resolved Game Crashes when starting new campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hello, I seem to be having an issue with the game crashing after I select campaign in the menu.

I loaded up the game and clicked on campaign and the game crashed,
I got an error message saying this just when it happened.

"d3d_device_->CreateTexture2D at pglGPU_device::create_texture_from_image failed!
The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.
Last Executed Marker: Only supported with nVidia GPUs and Windows 10."

Windows 10
GeForce GTX 960M
CPU 2.30GHz
Ram 8gb
HDD 500gb

I can normally run the game fine on medium settings and played for a bit in custom battle mode but the crash only seems to occur when I click campaign. I have no saved games either at the moment.

I also tried to check the config file suggested n the common GPU errors list but the line is already set to 0 in engine_config.txt.

Hello, there have been some cases where new Nvidia updates caused a similar problem, so you can try downgrading if you have made an update recently. Meanwhile, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in.

Hello, you should be given a Crash ID after sending the crash dump with us via crash uploader. Can you please share that ID with us so we can further inspect the issue?

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom