Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-11-26_00.03.44_b66b710bf57fa0f470d08f6e6298e62f

Dethmold

Recruit
I was playing a modded game with no issues for a while. I saved and quit the game to go do some other things, came back, relaunched it and loaded up the save. When I moved my guy on the map, the game froze and crashed. I relaunched it a couple of times and the same thing happened. I was next to a town when I saved and I was able to click on it and walk around the streets with no crash.

I opened the crash log and I noticed this:

[01:03:32.491] Granite Error in Graphine::Granite::Internal::Transcoder::Tick: The transcoded bitstream was invalid, this may indicate a corupted file or incompatible transcoder version.
[01:03:32.500] Granite Warning: W1005: Performance warning: A tile needs to be uploaded to a MipmapStreamingTexture with more than 256 redirects.

Note that the "Granite Error in Graphine" line repeats an innumerable amount of times.

I have done absolutely everything: updating drivers (which were already updated), reinstalling the game three times, running it without mods, verifying game files, deleting all the Bannerlord files in Documents, deleting all Bannerlord files in ProgramData, ... I did everything the big crash thread mentions as a possible solution.

It's really annoying and I've spent the last 6 hours just trying to deal with this.

Thanks.

Hello, have you tried to reproduce the problem on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files?
running it without mods
it sounds like you just disabled the mods on the launcher and loaded your old save file.

Back
Top Bottom