Game crashes when I click "Saved Games"

Users who are viewing this thread

So last night whilst playing bannerlord, I black screened and my computer restarted. No big deal, I figured my GPU was running hot. So while I was checking it out, I also decided to update my drivers to 20.5.1. Ever sense then bannerlord crashes whenever I click on saved games or campaign, everything else works. When I click on campaign, I get an XML error. When I click on saved games, it just crashes to desktop.

So I did the reasonable thing, I rolled back my driver update and disabled all mods. Same thing happened. So I valdiated my files. All were validated. Tried again, same thing. At this point I deleted all my mods, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Same damn issue. So right now I literally cannot play the damn game because, I have no idea. Can anyone help?

Processor: Ryzen 3600
RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengence
GPU: Radeon 5700 XT

Update: I started a new campaign, and when I tried to save the game the same crash happened. I did try deleting the saved games folder and even the entire documents folder for bannerlord, but it did not fix the issue. Reminder that I reinstalled the game

Well if its of any comfort, I'm having problems with the last hotfix too. I can't load saves and I tried to start a new campaign modless and I got a crash.

I had this exact issue with Fallout 4. Uninstalled all mods, Reinstalled game, deleted documents folder, and game would still crash on boot. Cleared up when I deleted the Fallout4 folder in C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom