Need More Info Game crashes when clicking "Buy products" in a village with no Trade Bound Settlement

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-09-14_20.50.24_a1d0ffc420f852b85beba49561ffa15a

strawmann

Recruit
Summary: As an independent clan, I conquered a castle. My faction has no towns, so the castle's bound villages have no trade bound settlement. When I go to one of the bound villages and click "Buy products", the game crashes.
How to Reproduce: See above.
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs: N/A

I am experiencing the same problem in the same situation.

Additionally the revenue from my villages is approaching zero - they started out yielding just under 200 denars when I took the castle but have steadily gone down each and every day since despite there being no raids or issues. Presumably since they have no trade bound settlement the villagers are not delivering goods to anywhere and hence no denar are being made.

Hey, please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on the new, unmodded campaign please let me know.

Had something similar happen. Managed to capture some castles and towns in Battania before I created a kingdom. When I tried to buy some wood in one of the villagers attached to one of the towns the game crashed. Reloaded and it still did. So I figured I just avoid that village and all be fine. Sometime later I accepted a mission to hunt down some bandits for that village. I sent a companion out onthe mission. Fast forward to the day of the completion of the mission and the game crashed. Reload, and the game crashed on the same day again. Reloaded before accepting the mission, and no crash.

Crash report was uploaded but don't remember the id string for it...

Back
Top Bottom