e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
N/A
Summary: Game Crashes When Children reach Adulthood if Parents are Powerful
How to Reproduce: Marry Yara Greyjoy and wait for children to reach adulthood. Trials of the Seven Kingdoms Mod used. Can be recreated by using the integrated Fast Growth system or the Character Reload Mod to force the Age Up quicker.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes/No, In original save game no cheats were used, while troubleshooting only cheat used was to get money.
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): file:///C:/Users/arnie/OneDrive/Desktop/20220512154700_1.jpg file:///C:/Users/arnie/OneDrive/Desktop/Age%20Up%20using%20waiting%20method.htm#reason
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5763
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: ASUTeK Computer INC. G531GT
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Worked with the Mod Support team for about 4 hours and it seems to not be related to the Mod. Screenshot is of the stats of the character when I used a fresh save to troubleshoot. File is from Save game with no cheats used, game is over 425 days in. Can provide screenshots of both Characters stats if needed.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Hello,

Sorry for the late response, I picked up extra hours at work this weekend. Here is the ticket I submitted (Save files submitted in ticket) and some extra info if you need it:
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Ticket/Item/381

TroubleShoot Fresh.sav - Fresh Character created and Married Yara Greyjoy causing a Crash when child reached adulthood.

Troubleshooting.sav - Actual Campaign I was playing when I encountered the crash, also married to Yara Greyjoy, eldest child also crashed the game at age 8 when choosing education (not sure if related to mod though)

Troubleshoot Bethany.sav - Troubleshooting by finding a different character (Bethany Blackwood) with less stats and did not cause a crash.

If you need the load order for the mods please let me know and I can send them. I wasn't sure if you guys could assist much because it was modded but since it appeared to be a potential base game bug I thought I'd report it.

Hello, just tried it after getting home from work. I could not reproduce it without my mods on, still had Harmony, Better Exception Window, and Character Reloaded to get a better crash log and to force the age up process/match the stats. I'll pass it on to the Mod Devs so they know. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom