Resolved Game Crashes when a village is raided after one raid has been defeated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.2.316994
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: During the main quest, I leave my old kingdom to start a new one. Leaving the old kingdom sparks a war, meaning that multiple villages of mine get raided very close to eachother in time. Attacking one of the raiders (either with auto-solve or playing the battle myself) works fine. After beating them, whenever one of the others reaches a (any) village to raid it, the game crashes. This occurs when the icon pops-up above the village.

How to Reproduce: This can be reproduced by loading the save and saving one of the villages. It also occurs in save mode or with cheats turned off.

It is key that someone starts the raid after one has been defended. If two raids occur at once, and I defend one, the game doesn't crash after the battle; only when a new raid start. It does happen regardless of when this happens -- if I let two raids occur at once, beat them both, a third raid will crash the game.

Have you used cheats and if so which: I've used the movement cheat before, and probably the health cheat. But nothing related to the crash.

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5671
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.59 GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: BIOSTAR A320MH
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I reported the bug but didn't keep the identifier - unfortunately. If there is anything I can do to test, let me know - or if I need to take a video, or something similar. I haven't experimented with losing the battles or simply not defending against anyone. I hope this is the right place to post, by the way. Thanks for all the work.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom