Game crashes upon trying to exit inventory or trade screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Thunderclick

Recruit
The game crashes precisely upon clicking "Done" in my inventory, or through a trade window. Edit: Upon further investigation the game crashes whilst trying to leave the inventory screen regardless of what option I click, including trying to exit through the escape key.

I have tried tried running in safe mode but the issue persists. As I am unable to change my inventory at all it makes my campaign somewhat unplayable. When completing battles I am automatically brought to the inventory screen, which results in a crash. I have restarted the game and my pc fully several times.

I am unable to send crash files as "The remote server returned error (403) Forbidden":
https://gyazo.com/b9e73fd3b00d891a06239d328a0e7385

Last edited:
The game crashes precisely upon clicking "Done" in my inventory, or through a trade window. Edit: Upon further investigation the game crashes whilst trying to leave the inventory screen regardless of what option I click, including trying to exit through the escape key.

I have tried tried running in safe mode but the issue persists. As I am unable to change my inventory at all it makes my campaign somewhat unplayable. When completing battles I am automatically brought to the inventory screen, which results in a crash. I have restarted the game and my pc fully several times.

I am unable to send crash files as "The remote server returned error (403) Forbidden":
https://gyazo.com/b9e73fd3b00d891a06239d328a0e7385
i also have this problem. do you have a quest to collect 6 swords for someone? as i think that might be whats causing the crash somehow. it seems its safest to just not accept any quests as they seem to all have a high chance of breaking your game

Having this same problem. I am doing the same quest with the 9 swords. Interesting. How to cancel or quit a quest? I have 15 days before it fails, will run out of food before then.

Last edited:
I actually did not have the "x number of weapons" quest in my campaign, however the crashes have since stopped occuring. After a few days of doing nothing but running around I was able to access my inventory again without issue.

Back
Top Bottom