Need More Info Game crashes repeatedly when the conspiracy quest progress reaches 2000

Users who are viewing this thread

To my knowledge, the quest to stop the conspiracy is still in development and therefore is unable to be completed, so I waited for the conspiracy progress to fill to 2000, when I'm at 1960, the game refuses to let me pass time for more than the couple of days, now whenever I try to move my party to a new town, or to do anything that involves the passage of time will result in my game freezing and crashing, I have worked so hard and invested so much time and effort on that save file, please release a patch that will let the player continue playing despite the unfinished quest being in the way.

Bringing this back because I think I'm in the same situation now. Every time I load my current save, I can only play for about 1 in-game day before the game crashes. No matter what I do or where I go, I can't avoid the crash. Since my conspiracy level is 1960/2000, I have to assume this is a big factor in the crash.

If there's currently no way to fix the crash itself, is there at least a way to delete the related quests from the log, or else mark them as finished? My last backup save is from a day or so ago, so I'd lose a huge amount of progress if I went back. (And I'd still have the same issue waiting for me, if the conspiracy quest is indeed the thing making me crash...)

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom