Resolved Game crashes randomly causing a hard restart every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
Unable
My entire computer crashes with no error message and I am unable to close the application without a hard restart of my computer. It happens in random situations at random time intervals. I've gone from playing for a few hours without a crash to 10 minutes its randomness is madness lol Is there AT LEAST a way to stop it from crashing my entire computer? It just stays stuck at whatever image was last on the screen when it froze and I am unable to reach my windows home screen.

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Additionally, can you upload the below files to upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
*the engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"

Thank you for the reply! Here are the computer specs and I will upload the files shortly!

Computer Specs:
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: 16GB G.SKill TridentZ DDR4 3200
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B450-f
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Patriot Ignite SSD 480GB

Last edited:
Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom