e1.6.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-10-15_01.40.23_96791246e62181dafe5f1d650e6ad313
Hello,

I bought the game yesterday but haven't been able to play yet due to a crash that happens everytime during the first loading screen after about 15 seconds of loading.

Summary: Game crashes on launch, a few seconds in during the first loading screen, before the main menu. The following message appears: "The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?"
How to Reproduce: Launch the game through Steam. Click "Play".
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1650
GPU Driver Version: 496.13
CPU: Intel Core i5-9300H
RAM: 8 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 512 GB SSD

I have tried:
  • Running the .exe as admin;
  • Verifying the integrity of the game's files through steam;
  • Clean install;
  • Updating GPU drivers;
  • Deleting config files at "C:\Users\USER\OneDrive\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord".

Can you archive this folder and send it to us?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\XmlSchemas
You can send these files to us via the ticket system.
You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks for the reply!

My original ticket was just answered saying that the bug was fixed and will be released in an upcoming patch, but I'll continue trying anyway just in case.

Can you try deleting the files at C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord and verify again?
No success.

Can you archive this folder and send it to us?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\XmlSchemas
You can send these files to us via the ticket system.
You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I have just created a new ticket and attached the requested compressed folder.

Your crash will be fixed with the next update as said. We are looking into these files on the same crash (crash on startup but regarding missing or corrupted XML files) but this was not that one so it turns out we did not need the files. Thanks again!

Your crash will be fixed with the next update as said. We are looking into these files on the same crash (crash on startup but regarding missing or corrupted XML files) but this was not that one so it turns out we did not need the files. Thanks again!
That's great! Would you happen to know when the next patch is estimated to be released?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom