Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-04-10_17.51.44_fc76e9fff77fc878fc4153aac6530442
Summary: The game has worked fine for me before. Now when i open the launcher it will pop up at the bottom like its trying to startup but then crash. when i launch multiplayer from the executable in the file folder it crashes after the opening sequence as soon as the banner cavalry loading symbol appears. Single player seems to launch fine, didnt check extensively, i dont play single player. I deleted everything in the bin folder and verified my game files through steam which steam said it was verified and good but didn't resolve the crash. Next uninstalled and reinstalled through steam which didnt resolve the issue, I could need to do this step again with checking for folders that i need to delete manually. Theres no WB2/common/steamapps/data/native file to delete in the file location either to delete like in the directions. I updated my gpu driver, and checked my OS and bannerlord for updates which didnt resolve the issue. I dont use any mods. thanks for your help
How to Reproduce: launch the game
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:radeon rx 570 series
GPU Driver Version:21,3,2
CPU:amd ryzen 3 2300X quad core
RA:32gb corsair
Motherboard:~
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):HD 1 tb

after opting into 1.5.7 letting it download then opting into 1.5.9 and letting it download i made the progress to launch the game but its telling me to update my clients to the lastest hotfixes

Last edited:
Take a look at these. Common Issues and Workarounds
Crash Checklist

I would first do this:

Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

(If you want to keep your saves, copy the "Game Saves" folder out of C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord before doing the below.)

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Back
Top Bottom