Resolved Game Crashes on Armory Page (used to happen prior to the latest patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: The game stops responding when I click the faction icons or troop names in Armory page. This used to happen even before the latest update, but I reckon more people will experience this since they have more business there with the latest coin spending addition. In addition to this, this game cannot even crash properly. Everytime a crash happens I am forced to Ctrl-Alt-Delete and manually end the bannerlord launcher process.
How to Reproduce: Going to the armory and clicking things.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 980
GPU Driver Version:471.96
CPU: intel i5-3570K
RAM: 8gb
Motherboard: Asus P8z77V
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!

yes ,same here and it freeze for me stay stuck forever so u cant even send crash report have to alt f4 or delte from task manager

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!
Email sent.

We can't use these are for the mod, sadly.
ok found it , also its ez to recreate u just spend like few minutes there changing stuff and it crash everytime

please help, it also happens to me, I click armory, then mess around and freezes, then I switch window and it appears the config screen but still frozen
Share your file with Arda, as he has instructed. The more people the better chance of getting a hot fix or something.

Just found this thread and I have the same problem today. Wanted to see if it was something random or will it happen again, and it did three times in a row.

Clicking Armory and entering that menu, the menu visuals would freeze up after only 2 seconds without doing anything. The background menu music would still be playing. I can only Alt+F4 to kill the game, but the music would still be playing, which means the processes are still running. It's the Bannerlord starter and BattleEye launcher processes, so I have to ctrl+shift+esc to close those two manually.

Sending my rgl_log about this in a PM @MArdA TaleWorlds

these constant crashes are ****ing annoying. I don't know who is responsible for this, but doing a great job to scare that very few people who still wants to play this crapy game.

Same problem. Sometimes works just fine for about a minute if I use windowed mode, but not consistently. Even with today's hotfix this is still occuring.

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1050
GPU Driver Version: GeForce 472.12
CPU: AMD FX 4300 Quad Core
RAM: 8 Gigs
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 1 Terabyte
No Mods

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom