Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-08-02_16.15.47_84000fec074cad05a0a49ae05ca342fe
Summary: The game crashes every time I go near the city of baltakhand or tries to enter any of it's villiges! I have noticed this issue before in this save but have just stayed away of this part of the map until now! have validated all files and done a complete reinstall of the game without succes!
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce gtx 1080 TI
GPU Driver Version: 516.59
CPU: Ryzen 9 5950X
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 3200 MHz (4x16)
Motherboard: ROG crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): WD Black SN850 2TB M.2 SSD

I think issue is well known already. Problem is Baltakhand has no placement for banners when it's walls are tier 2. You can fix it with dev console by upgrading walls of balkathand to tier 3. There's also a file with fixed placement somewhere on the forum.
Launch game > alt + ` (button under esc) => config.cheat_mode 1 = > campaign.add_building_level baltakhand | fortifications . This will fix your issue in current playthrough.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-patch-notes-e1-8-0.452029/post-9815661
Here's file

I think issue is well known already. Problem is Baltakhand has no placement for banners when it's walls are tier 2. You can fix it with dev console by upgrading walls of balkathand to tier 3. There's also a file with fixed placement somewhere on the forum.
Launch game > alt + ` (button under esc) => config.cheat_mode 1 = > campaign.add_building_level baltakhand | fortifications . This will fix your issue in current playthrough.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-patch-notes-e1-8-0.452029/post-9815661
Here's file
this solved it! thanks so much!

Hey, i am glad the problem is solved. I have been informed that this issue is already fixed and the fix will be applied with furhter pathces. Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom