Version number
e1.5.9.268958
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-05-12_00.17.32_6a82d074c73caaf228978fd890d98c5b
Summary: There is a party named "raiders" which I believe are part of the desert bandits faction that is bugged out. They are located just outside of Qablab and will hold any party that comes into contact with hostage. By that I mean they get into combat but the combat doesn't actually progress. Any time I try to hover over a party or the battle it immediately crashes.
How to Reproduce: I don't know how to reproduce the initial "hostage" situation because it started before I went to that part of the map, but you can recreate the crash just by travelling to that area and hovering over the units in battle.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Campaign map? I'm not sure if that's what you mean
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
GPU Driver Version: 466.27
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, 3200 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: HyperX(I honestly don't know it's been a while and I don't have the package anymore)
Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PLUS (MS-7B86)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Samsung SSD

Thank you very much, I'm willing to help however I can. Although, do you know if there is a temporary fix I can perform for this? This bug is on all my save files so I can't play unless I start over. Is there some way I can use a console command to just remove that raider party from the game and hope it clears up the other people from the combat?

I don't think we have a console command for that. Unfortunately, even if we fix this issue you still need to wait until the next patch. Having a reserve save file for issues like this is a good idea to consider for the future.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom